What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite form of communicaton?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ Dec. 28 2005,9:17)]Yeah, and hopefully I won't be paying for the next one...
herenorthere- You'll be paying one way or another.

haha!! both too funny!
smile_n_32.gif

Both too true!!!!!!!!

insert by Andrew... This is ALSO very funny hehehe
Andrew

*shrug* Communication is communication.

I suppose honestly I have to say I like old-fashioned letter-writing the least, not because of anything I have against writing, but just because it's an extra step in the communication process to go out and buy stamps, address the envelope, and put the thing in the mail. I'm awful about that. I almost never send Christmas cards, or anything like that. I was elated when I could finally pay all my bills online instead of writing and mailing checks.

I love email. I wish I could get my grandma to use a computer.
smile.gif

For me, I'm much better at communicating when I don't have to use my voice, so I guess that includes everything but phone and in-person. I'm able to use words that define exactly what I mean when I can type it or write it out. When in person or talking on the phone, there's this awkwardness that inhibits me from telling the person what I what I want them to know. I stutter a lot, and that's a bad habit.

Back