What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can i buy small, watertight Ziploc bags?

I would like to buy a large number of small Ziploc bags; about 3" x 5" or so. It would make it so much easier for preparing small plants for shipment, especially Utric plugs.

Where can I find them?

Ask your local drug dealer, they'll know.
smile.gif

I'm sure any of the dealers on the forum will be able to point you in the right direction.
smile_m_32.gif

But seriously, a good place to look is an office/art supplies store- not sure what you guys call those types of shops in the US. I usually get strange looks when I stock up on mine.

I get mine on ebay.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

I have found a variety of ziploc bags at a local store that sells paper, envelopes, office/mailing/party/food-container supplies. They sell all kinds of sizes of those bags. But I'm sure you could find any kind you wanted on eBay. eBay has everything!
smile.gif

eBay was the ticket!

I found 1000 2-mil 3"x4" Ziploc bags with a white block for labelling for $4.99+$10.75 shipping. 1.5¢ per bag is pretty good!

after asking a local drug dealer he directed me to the craft section in a Fabric store.:p

i get mine at Michaels (if you don't know that's a big crafts supply store)

Michael's is here in California as well, so I guess it could be considered a big crafts supply store, but if I wanted things in large quantities at a very cheap price, then I'd always go to Costco. They have things at huge quantites. I just needed a simple bottle of shampoo and ended up buying three bottles at 64 fl ounces each. (They package the merchandise together, so you'd have to purchase all of them at once.)

Back