What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Wooohooooo! What a celebration! A birthday and a new year all in one!
biggrin.gif

I'm a tad early since your birthday is Jan. 1 but I thought I might as well get this in since everybody is celebrating anyway. Might as well do a two-fer.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and spectacular new year ahead. Thanks for all your work on the forums and with the NASC. You're quite an asset to us all and to all the plants that you put so much effort into trying to protect. And what would we do without you to stir up trouble on April Fools Day? lol
laugh.gif

Many happy returns of the day!

Happy birthday to one of the youngest, best looking, calm, cool and collected mods...yup--been drinking all day! Huppy Nu Yearz...iztime 4 mo champagne..
biggrin.gif

What a day! What a day! A wedding, storms, powerout, a new year, AND Ozzy's birthday. I neep a nap!
Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Mr. Tong!
smile_n_32.gif

Happy birthday to you!!! Enjoy the New Year, and the new growing season that is approaching.

happy birthday! one of these days i'll come-a-calling for a tour of that little swamp by you!

tech...

Have a great birthday and keep up the great work!

Zac

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Dec. 31 2005,8:33)]You're quite an asset...
I agree with a part of this quote.

Happy bday bro. And all that happy stuff to go along with it and such.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I agree with a part of this quote.

Me too. You are quite an ET.

Happy Birthday Ozzy.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile_n_32.gif
HAPPY B-DAY OZZY and happy new yr as well hope you have a super fantastic day and holiday all in one...
smile_m_32.gif

Happy birthday Ozzy!I hope you have a wonderful day!
biggrin.gif

Jerry

DO DA BANG BANG BOOGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (more exclamation points that usual = special)

Happy Birthday, dude! April is right around the corner! Everybody hide their household pets!

happy birthday!
You crazy April Fooler!

Ozzy,
just wishin ya a happy b-day, and a healthy new year all in one.

Hey thanks for all the nice things you guys said about me. It's not everyday that a group of people gets together ans says nice things about me. Once a year is more than enough.

I've been out of town the last week and just got back late last night. It's been a pretty tough week for me. It's really nice to come home to all these nice comments, and of course what ever Andrew said.

Happy Birthday, dude! Many happy returns and many happy growing plants this year!
smile.gif

Woah! I am late on this one! Happy belated, Ozzy!

Happy Birthday Ozzy..........and what scams do you have prepared for us in the coming new year?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lauderdale @ Jan. 03 2006,10:05)]Happy Birthday Ozzy..........and what scams do you have prepared for us in the coming new year?
None..
smile_l_32.gif

Back