What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos From Todays CCPS Meeting

Here are a few photos from today's (1-7-05) CCPS meeting. We really lucked out, the weather was the best it had been since fall. We had some people come from a near by town (Gunnison, CO) and when they left it was -10 F and it was about 65 F here in Colorado Springs.

6b1f65d8.jpg

19897507.jpg

2d4285d6.jpg

570be885.jpg

255fc586.jpg

bfa3a04c.jpg

b66ee626.jpg

47229cc4.jpg

c606e695.jpg

ebd9a4d4.jpg

Hello,

Well we had about 12 plant for raffles and door prizes and one D. muscipula ‘fused tooth’ for auction that went for $20.
Here are some of the raffle plants
5bdd2f4b.jpg

thanks
-Jeremiah-

smile.gif
Jeremiah, that is fantastic you did a wonderful job, clean and well presented plants. Awsome pics and the plants look fabulous!!!! Wish i was in that crowd of people. To bad i live sooooooo far away i would love to attend..
smile_m_32.gif
smile.gif
Thanks tons for sharring the pics. Looks like you had a really nice turn out. Good to see so many people intrested and into the CP's...
smile_m_32.gif

Dang, what cool raffle plants. I'd want to take home one of those Forked Leaf Sundews, especially that really tall one on the right
cool.gif

It was a great meeting! I managed to get both my wife and daughter there and they had a great time.
cool.gif

Is that Nep in the raffle a N. bicalcarata or a N. rafflesiana?

looks like the presentation went well.

awesome job, jeremiah.

Hello,

*Barracuda_45*
The plants I used to demonstrate how to pack CPs for shipping will be shipped to you tomorrow.

The Nepenthes for raffle is a N. x 'Judith Finn'.

-Jeremiah-

Cool. The one guy looked kinda... "digruntled" . Looks like a colorful cast of folks. Can't remember the last time I made it to a cp meeting
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jeremiah Harris @ Jan. 08 2006,9:24)]Hello,

*Barracuda_45*
The plants I used to demonstrate how to pack CPs for shipping will be shipped to you tomorrow.

The Nepenthes for raffle is a N. x 'Judith Finn'.

-Jeremiah-
smile.gif
smile_n_32.gif
WoooooHoooo Thanks Jeremiah, how cool is that even though i couldnt attend atleast i get some cool CPs from the meeting..
smile_m_32.gif
Im very excited i cant wait till the package arives...
smile_n_32.gif
smilie4.gif

BIG CP ((HUGS))
Thank You!!!

Nice looking plants.  Everything looks great.  Who did the artwork?  Is it watercolor?  

Brian

Thanks

I do the art work and it is watercolor.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

the plants are nice and healthy looking, but those drawings are superb. I wish I could produce something like that. My stick men don't even look like stick men. Good job Jeremiah
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Jan. 09 2006,1:17)]Cool.  The one guy looked kinda... "digruntled" .  Looks like a colorful cast of folks.  Can't remember the last time I made it to a cp meeting
smile_h_32.gif
Why do you have 5 squares by your name?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Nice plants BTW Jeremy
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Jan. 13 2006,8:33)]Why do you have 5 squares by your name?  
smile_k_ani_32.gif
man i didnt know what that meant at first! but i sorta found out. at fist i thought it was for cool people but i guess not!
smile_n_32.gif

I'm still not positive what it means, but I do know it's not good
smile_n_32.gif

The squares means that lol is a legendary outlaw.
laugh.gif
He is a Nepenthes slinger from the wild west.

Back