What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP!!!!

• Thread starter Glenn
  • Start date
I must be dumb but I'm clueless on how this AIM stuff works.

Does anyone know?

If you've signed up with an account, just sign in. You'll receive an invite from PAK when she sets up the channel (it will pop up). I haven't received one yet so we may be a bit behind.

Capslock

Thanks

I don't have a clue it its is supposed to work. I will patiently wait for my invitaion.

Thanks again for the help.

Glenn

They know what your screen name is right?

Hey folks

I started sending out invitations as soon as I logged on around 8:15. I had quite a few NASC members in my buddy list but many did not respond to the invites I sent out. I have no way to know if someone isn't getting them, its not working properly or someone just isn't ready to come into the room yet. Also, I have to type in all the names one by one...and then keep doing this over and over if someone doesn't come into the room. I was trying to keep track of the room, watch my buddy list, watch my email and check for forum PMs...and I'm on DIAL UP. lol So...sorry if it seems like it was taking a long time but I was doing chat invitations repeatedly for an HOUR.

It does take us a while to get everyone online and in the room and that's why if you can log on a good bit BEFORE the start time, that will help. And if you give me your AIM name ASAP so I can get your name into the list.

Thanks everyone who came! It was a productive meeting.

Back