What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orbit Gum

Okay the commericals are tacky . The blonde is cute and british. And they have one with a carnivorous plant similar to AudreyII. So where can I get a copy of this commerical?

I have never eaten the gum.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The gum is ok but not the best.

I would start with a Google search and simply type in 'Orbit Gum Commercial' and see where it leads.

I did that, not much luck.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

I just had to do a Google search to see what kind of luck I had finding the commercial. First on my list was Rachelleb.com: Orbit Gum. Got a chuckle on the second entry: "I am oddly disturbed/embarrassed by those Orbit commercials with the skinny blonde with the english accident who says 'Fabulous!' at the end."

Strange things lurk out here in Cyberspace!

Yeah I checked that link out and went to a few of the links it had. There are some of the commericals avalible , but not the one I want.
smile_h_32.gif

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Well that one caught my attention 'cause I don't think our friends in the the UK think their "accent" is an "accident". I suspect they think ours is
laugh.gif
!

Get JBL to do a search for you. Ifanybody can find it, he can.

Ever since the chigger infestation, my searching abilities have been limited.  I kept thinking 'good, I found them all' only to discover a few that escaped my attention.  I think I have a brain infestation, but I'll give it a try.  If all else fails, try contacting the company with a clever email and ask them.

Update!  Try This.  When you open the site page down, and you'll see it on the left side of the screen:
http://www.tubespot.com/index.p....=bydate

PS--you'll need quick time to view

I downloaded Quicktime and think I got it. It showed people rowing a boat on a jungle river. Then, I a guy in an orange shirt starts filming. The plant grabs him, then a model shows Orbit 'citrusmint' gum, and the plant grins at you! Cool!

That is it!
I figured the carnivorous plant people would know how to find that one.
I wasn't going to say it was a quality item but for a cheap chuckle, it was worth it.
Thanks Guys.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Any time Brendhan! You know, Ozzy and I caught chiggers together in the New Jersey Pine Barrens. Ever since then, I've been in Google synchronicity with his soul, and can find most anything--except my car keys!

I bet if you searched for them on google, you'd find them.

Back