What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey u know what a pepsi is?

Hey, if some1 know what pepsi means.... its soda... but not sure if over there it exist... in case yes... they make a water here called epura, it supose to have nothing!!!!!, really nothing?, so it is like rain water??, can i use it??, thanks for us help, i feel like aperfect noob!!!
smile_m_32.gif

LOL!!! You're funny
smile_n_32.gif
Yup we have pepsi here in Canada, we have Coca Cola too. I'm not sure if you can use that water, somebody else would have to help you with that. But HI anyways
laugh.gif

smile.gif
Hi ImWindPlant, where are you from?? We have Pepsi, but as far as that water goes i wouldnt use it for the CPs.
smilie4.gif

I wouldn't use epura (electropura?) for most CP if I were you, though it's far better than tap water (at least from my experience while living in DF (Mexico City for those who don't know)). Nepenthes shouldn't have a problem with it though.

Where in Mexico do you live?

Saludos
Amori

Hey, hehehehe,
smile_m_32.gif
im from torreon, but i wasnt sure if us have pepsi brand over there,
smile_n_32.gif
well i buy some good water, and i wont use pepsi water, thanks for us help.
smile.gif

Back