What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking a break...

As maybe some of you know I have not been around. I love cp's but believe I am going through a mid-life crisis. I need to work things out and spending time on the internet has taken a back seat. However, I do check my e-mail (which if some one messages me I will get an e-mail) and will respond, so not totally out of contact. I should be back in a couple months. Sorry to let you down on NASC but will try to help if I can durning the time off. You have my word I will be back. This is not a "woe is me" type of post (just an update).

Thanks,
Travis
smilie4.gif

Well hey, it was good to hear from you. I hope everything works out for ya. Whether things are thick or thin, you've got lots of plants or none of 'em, you know we'll be here, and that there's always plenty of interested people willing to listen. Hopefully you'll get things sorted out and we'll see you back again, soon!

--Jonathan

I was wondering where you've been. I've missed your cheery posts.
smile_h_32.gif
I'm glad to know you're alright. Don't get too bogged down in your "crisis"...but I know how those things go. I've had my own crises in the past and I'm sure more will be in the future. You can always email me if you want to chat or get a forum update.
smile.gif

Best wishes to you!

And maybe we can hook up for a chess match sometime.

Back