What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnivorous crosaige???

glider14

Always a newbie
Wow i just realized this...this past saturday i went to a formal dance. i bought a crosaige for my date and i looked at it(i saw it for the first time right before we were about to leave) and it had D. Adaele flowers on it....i think. i dont have any pictures with the crosaige in it but the flowers were red and starshaped about the size of a dime or a little bit bigger i dunno. but its just kind of funny that you could use a carnivorous plant for somthing like a crosaige but then again they are very pretty.
smile.gif

Glider

Well...first off...the word is "CORSAGE".
smile.gif
I couldn't figure out what your post was about. lol

I really doubt the flowers you saw were D. adelae flowers. Florists don't grow D. adelae so they can harvest the flowers for corsages. And adelae flowers are very small...more like pencil eraser size although there are a lot of them. They do have very pretty flowers.

oh sorry for the spelling
biggrin.gif
ya they were way bigger than a pencil eraser though.

I have thought about using Nep pitchers in a corsage before, but I didn't have any freshly opened ones last time I had the chance...

-D. Lybrand

Wow! Very nice! And on whose arm was it?
smile_l_32.gif

Unbelievable that you could get someone to agree to that!  You must be one loveable guy!
smile_m_32.gif
  On my third date, I took the woman who is now my wife to a quaking bog.  We've been married for 17 years, and she still tells the story--not in a way that makes me look good.  What she doesn't tell them is the bucks I spent on dates one and two!
smile_n_32.gif

Nice work!
smile.gif

SAWEEEET

Back