What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics - Just to share

Cindy

Staff member
My brain's fried...so flowers for all of you.
laugh.gif

collage2rs.jpg

collage4rs.jpg

collage5rs.jpg

collage24.jpg

collage25.jpg

Maybe sunset would be nice too...
collage26.jpg

Or N. "Miranda"
collagers.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice, Cindy. I love the photo of the photos...the way they are arranged. The sunsets are lovely. Did you rescue that bear out of a nep pitcher??
smile.gif

Hey, that looks like fun! I really like the 1st set.

Peter

Very cool sets! I LOVE the last one in the sunset sequence. Any chance you could post or link a larger version of the last sunset picture?

--Edit: fixed my typo. Good thing it's quoted for all to see.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ Jan. 27 2006,3:17)]Very cool sets! I LOVE the last one in the eunset sequence. Any chance you could post or link a larger version of the last sunset picture?
I'll second and third that request.

Est and BCK, here ya go.  
smile_m_32.gif
 I love the later two because it looked like waves in the sea.

P1010079.jpg

P1010081.jpg

P1010083.jpg

P1010085.jpg

You've definitely got a good 'eye' for photos and some real skill with the camera. Beautiful shots.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Cindy!! Those are beautiful! I had to show my wife and daughter. My daughter agrees with you. She liked the last two because it looked like an island (the dark cloud on the right side of the picture) with the sunset shining off the waves around it.
cool.gif

Thank you for indulging us, Cindy! The colours in the second large photo are stunning! Nice job!
smile.gif

Hi Cindy
Wow there great,the sunset photos are stunning
smile.gif

Bye for now julian

Back