What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to bring Email pictures to the forum

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
My brother-in-law sends me and other friends and relatives almost daily humorous Emails. Many have pictures in them. I have no problem with a simple copy & paste of just text. But trying to bring them to the forum as a link results in others ending up in my mailbox. When I try to copy & paste a picture to the forum, in the normal way, using the image tab, it tells me it's an invalid domain.

I would like to bring both the picture and the text that goes with it to the forum. How do I do that?

Save the image onto your PC, upload it onto an image hosting server, then post the link here. Voila! As for the text, well, copy & paste, I guess

Cheers
Amori

Hey, that works! Thanx!
smile.gif

Orrr... If you can see the whole email, text and picture without scolling you could do a screen shot, take it to a picture edditing program, crop jsut the email, host that and post the whole thing as a picture. Although prolly more complicated but it is Another way of doing it.
smile_m_32.gif

Andrew

Thanks for the alternative approach. Hey, could ya delete the topic with the red x's for me?

Sure! But I can't find it. :-\ Got a URL? Or did another mod delete it and not say they did?
mad.gif
hehe

I'm guessing another Mod got to it already - probably PAK. Thanks!

Back