What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i am alllllllllllive!!!!

but barely, dang lil brother isnt so lil anymore and im a bit bruised after last nights wrestling match..........
smile_n_32.gif

anyways im not going to be around much for a few more weeks i dont think, we are running on half a staff here at the paper and im not online much. will post a photo in a day or two of my N. bongso as its just opening a HUGE pitcher, well maybe not HUGE but its a good 9 ot 10 inches tall, off a 5-6 inch leaf. other than that not much going on plant wise anyways...................................

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i am alllllllllllive!!!!

So much for answered prayers.
smile_h_32.gif

oh so your the cause of my problems, darn ice has about killed me 4 different times in the last 3 weeks..............now where did i put my voodoo doll of Ozzy

I hate to tell you this but my nick on other sites is voodoodancer.

ahhhh hate to tell you this but i live on an indian reservation. i will go get the local shamen if i have to Oz, dont tempt me, bad medicine, Ozzy, BAD MEDICINE
blues.gif

What more can you and your medicine man do to me that hasn't already been done?

lol, make yah get stuck in the mud while looking for critters...........again?
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

i dont think im gonna cut in
biggrin.gif
it looks dangerous but i have my money on rattler_mt(sorry ozzy)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Feb. 06 2006,8:10)]lol, make yah get stuck in the mud while looking for critters...........again?
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
That's the best you can do? That's already happened to me 3 times. You can come up with something better than that.

And that is what you're putting your money on glider? Wow you just don't know me very well.

Sounds like life has got you by the...neck.
smile_l_32.gif
I hope things settle down for you soon. And watch that ice...we kinda like our forumm members in one piece.
smile.gif

And...sorry Rattler but I'd have to put my money on Ozzy. He knows how to wangle his way out of just about anything.

I second PAK. Sorry, Rattler...I'm sure you'd do yourself proud, but Ozzy could fall in a pile or doo doo and come out clean with a $100 bill in his pocket.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good one Schloaty.

There is one thing I can promise. I can squirm my way out of anything. I once walked in a court room, pleaded guilty, and the judge ruled that I was not guilty.

smile.gif

Back