What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sneezy, yawning cat

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
We have a 10 year old cat and for the past few years, she has been sneezing a few times a day. It's as if she has hay fever. Anybody know if cats can develop allergies or what might be the problem?

Hm I don't think it shouldn't be a big deal. However, if the cat starts sneezing violently or displays other signs of illness, I'd take her to the vet as it could potentially have something stuck up its nose or any other number of things.
p.s. I haven't forgotten about you, Jim! I hope to get to your PM soon! Busy busy busy!! Ahhh!

Maybe she has an allergy to human dander.

Jimscott...cats can have allergies, too.  Since the sneezing has been going on so long, I think she may just have the cat version of allergic rhinitis.  

If she hasn't had a check-up lately, maybe a vet visit would be in order.  If she's yawning a lot, I assure you it's just because she's completely bored with you.  
smile_m_32.gif

Back