What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here Kitty Kitty

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Cool Black Cat with Green Eyes Go to this site (link below) to see something awesome! I have no clue how they got this to work. There are some great code writers out there! If you tease her with the mouse pointer on her chest or stomach she will purr, I got her to meow also, by rubbing her forehead with the pointer. If you make a slow circle around her body,(counter-clockwise) not only will her head/eyes follow your pointer, but toward the top, her paw will go up, and ! when in front of her paws at the bottom, her foot comes out like she wants to play with your mouse pointer.

(Don't hold the mouse down, just move it) Enjoy!

Kitty

Hehe, cute little flash.

Is that what they call Macromedia Flash? Surprised the cat lovers on the forum haven't been looking or commenting.

I had that emailed to me,it's pretty cool.

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Is that what they call Macromedia Flash?

Bingo, it's a flash animation. They're normally have a .swf at the end of the file name (as you can see in the address bar when you click on the link.) This is just one example of the wide variety of things you can do with flash, I've seen some pretty awesome and complex things done before.

But if you're not of such a cutesy disposition, here's an alternative animation
smile_m_32.gif

On the plus side, it has giant vfts, on the other hand, the file name should be warning enough for you......
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/kittycannon.html

It even includes a partially realistic VFT to hug your kitten!
smile.gif

-Ben

My gosh, Tony, that is sick!
Hehehe I loved it! I played about eight times and my farthest was 1219 ft.

Cheers,

Joe

ahhh KITTY CANNON IS MY FAVORITE GAME!!! my best score was 1474 then it got eaten by a VFT MUAHAHAHAHAH....*cough*
alex

update on score:just got 2,547(so close to ebaums score!!!)

Hey... what happened to my topic? I went away for a few hours and cute kitty is now the victim of sadistic hedonsim!

I got as far as 569. Too many VFT's and impaling thingies. This is reminiscent of the Penguin / Yeti game, whose link no longer works.

No problems, there, Tony! Just added the link to favorites.

Jim, you have a knack for starting interesting topics is all.
I've only gotten 1,437 ft
smile_m_32.gif

I like Jims kitty, my dog is now searching the computer room for the cat she is so sure is in here somewhere.
biggrin.gif

Well I FINALLY got to both Kitty pages. That first one was cute, Jim.
smile.gif

Second one...tell me...what is the skill with this? I mean, you just point the cannon and hit the space bar. I know you need to watch the red bar but...other than that, you can't really control where the kitty goes. So...how do you get such a high score? My highest so far is 666 (hehehe).
smile_l_32.gif

I agree with PAK. At first I changed the trajectory but one and then tried at the same angle. The results are different - consistently. I have no control over how it will behave. At least with the old Penguin / Yeti thing, there was a skill of timing as to how far the penguin went - very much like swinging a bat (a wooden one, of course!)

666, huh? Hmmmmm.....
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Ok...well I finally got a good one...1,578. Woooo! lol So I beat ya Steve!
biggrin.gif

This morning...1,102.

So far my highest is 1255, but I bet nobody can beat my lowest of 14 ft.

smile.gif

Back