What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shweet plant updates

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Haven't been on alot... but i still have my plants & they're actually doing GOOD this year... well the indoor tank ones are.. the VFTs & Sarrs outside just came off dormancy & the S. minor is getting another wave of it's weird frickin gray-residue crap it's been getting on and off for years no matter what i do. But in the tank indoors the P. pinguicula just shot up a flower stalk & is blooming, the D. adelae is growing back & had plantlets & dew everywhere, & the N. ventricosa has a couple nice 4''+ pitchers... & a week or two ago a NEW VENTRICOSA came out of the dirt in the same pot O_O

So yeah.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]But in the tank indoors the P. pinguicula just shot up a flower stalk & is blooming, the D. adelae is growing back & had plantlets & dew everywhere, & the N. ventricosa had a couple nice 4''+ pitchers... & a week or two ago a NEW VENTRICOSA came out of the dirt in the same pot O_O
yay!! my adaele di the same thing a little while ago. i thnk N ventricosa is putting out a basal(lucky) and just out of curiosity what zone do you live in. i want to grow sarrs out side along with others. i live in zone 6 and the winters can get pretty bad(not usually though) i was wondering if i could just mulch them up so they wouldnt get to cold...any ideas? oh and what is a P. pinguicula?
smile_m_32.gif

Um.... what kind of butterwort is flowering? Don't say Mexican!

Oh. Crap. I meant P. primuliflora. P. pinguicula... *mutters curses at self*

What zone is central florida? Whatever zone that is is the zone i'm in. Oh, what now!

EDIT: jimscotscoot, what in the hell is wrong with you.. math is our friend... *gives advil*

sssssssshhhweeeeeeeeeeeeet indeed!!! neato!!!!!

Hope you have a photo album of them online somewhere, or at least a few pics!

PS. I LOVE GREEN DAY TO DEATH. My first (and foremost) favourite band ever.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Mar. 02 2006,7:21)]EDIT: jimscotscoot, what in the hell is wrong with you.. math is our friend... *gives advil*
Math is logical. All you have to do is follow instructions and you get the same right answer every time - unlike the female of the human species.

*ducks and runs*
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Math is logical. All you have to do is follow instructions and you get the same right answer every time
Who does?? I know i don't.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]- unlike the female of the human species.
*THROWS SKITTLES* (<---inside joke)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hope you have a photo album of them online somewhere, or at least a few pics!
i wish... but i don't have a digital camera & the scanner don't work no more.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]PS. I LOVE GREEN DAY TO DEATH. My first (and foremost) favourite band ever.
OH MY GOD YOU ROCK. *glomp*

But Topanga,

3x + 4 + 7x + 9 = 20x - 17 always comes out to x=3 It never changes. Of course the higher the math goes the fewer numbers you see and after awhile it all looks Greek.

I'll bet you are dealing with irrational or imaginary numbers!

So beware of Greek women!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]3x + 4 + 7x + 9 = 20x - 17 always comes out to x=3 It never changes.
...I... don't care.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'll bet you are dealing with irrational or imaginary numbers!
Maybe irrational... don't remember... but no imaginary numbers... heard it was boring as crap tho.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So beware of Greek women!
...eh?

ok then i'm zone 9.

Back