What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test

If youre trying to post a picture on the forums use the image code its a button right above where you click.

Cheers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (little Nices @ Mar. 07 2006,9:34)]Just to make sure the photo appears.
What website is the image on:
Just type in the url
I will see if I can help.

Well, I tried to post my photo on imageshack.us

hehe.
Unfortunatly it isn't . I figure if I can get him to email me the photos I can set the account and get the url tags right for him.

I however would prefer to post my email in the forums. I am not a big fan of spam. Also if he is serious and wants the help then he will do it. If not he won't pm me.

This my good deed for today. Don't expect two. ;)

Hi little Nices, are you trying to post a pic in the topic area so that we can see a plant or whatever or are you trying to put up a pic of your avatar (the little picture that goes under your forum name like Understudy's eyeball)?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[/QUOTE]
using the code above makes a thumbnail image like this:

I direct link to the image would be like this:
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">
ss0092jt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I won't show it, cause it is a big picture.

Back