What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was just clicking on New Posts

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Ikonboard CGI Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Disk quota exceeded

This error was reported at: Sources/Search/API/api_mySQL.pm line 47, line 64.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

What does this mean and why can't I get to New Posts?

Hmm, same thing happens to me. Just some random glitch, I guess.

-Ben

We could have exceeded the server memory. I'll check into it.

I had trouble today, trying to get into TF. Something about Error 500 and the server. Anyone else have trouble during the day?

Jus' some server problems, methinks. Been noticing a few things lately. No big deal and nothing to much worry about.

I'm getting the same error. Perhaps there's just too much CP info on here!

For now, the only way to see if there are new posts is to go into the individual forums. Can't hit New Posts and Refresh.

hmmm this looks like a mysql ,php load error. Either the router is getting hit hard or the server can't handle the load.

If there is any satisfation. I have not been getting the errors. I have running in and out of here today.

"All your bandwidth are belong to us." ;)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Understudy @ Mar. 08 2006,8:39)]"All your bandwidth are belong to us." ;)
LOL, yep I bet that's the problem!

hey Guys

We had a problem with the server filling up... Trashcan (patrick) helped get things sorted out this morning.

Thanks to those who sent me emails letting me know the server wasn't responding!

Wheeeeeeee...we're working again.
smile.gif

I was just wondering....if you scanned that bar code in your avatar...what price would come up?
smile_l_32.gif

Thanks Phil & Pat!
smile.gif
All is well in cyberspace again!

Back