What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OH CP Society?

Is their any CP Society in Ohio?? or Is their any one whos interested in starting one It would be preaty neat to get one started. I know their has to be a few people who Grow CP's in ohio.
smile_o_32.gif

Cheers

Me and Nick Hubble started the Erie cps about 2 years ago. But Nick has been busy with a baby and I moved back to NC. So I don't know where it stands right now.

Is that in MI or In Ohio? Or is it a change off of both?

Cheers

It covered anywhere around lake erie

Hmm Ok, I dont even know if their is any one ealse that would be somewhat interested.

cheers

Im in Central Ohio.. totally new to the area, so I would love to get involved with a group .. would be wonderful on many levels.. educational and friend making being the biggest!

How far would the group meet from Buffalo, NY?

that would be a good day drive for you jimscott, but i dont even know if their would be a want for it, theirs some interest but i would need some one who Is older (Still in highschool hear)

dunno yet just wondering
Cheers

Back