What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chuck Norris Lines!

When Chuck Norris jumps into water, He doesnt get wet.
The Water gets Chuck Norris.

The Reason you never hear about chuck norris at any Celeb Party's is because hes allways out saving the world.... Allways.

Thank Chuck Norris for our seasons, he got mad at the earth and kicked into a tilt.

Post what ever chuck norris lines you know
Thought it would be a bit funny Thread to start any ways.

Cheers

OH boy, I've been hearin' these for a while; let's see what I can remember...

The chief export of the country of Chuck Norris is pain.

Why does Chuck Norris sleep with a nightlight?
Not because he's afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of him.

... Actually that's all I can remember at the moment; I've been trying to purge these from my memory. >_>

smile_n_32.gif

They say Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer, but he never cries.

Chuck Norris rejected an invitation to Vin Diesel's house to play Xbox 720 and Playstation 4 as he was busy playing his Xbox 1080 and Playstation 5

Chuck Norris takes three-month vacations between each of his movie shoots. During this time, he teaches an advanced level course in poetry composition at Yale. The course is notoriously difficult to get into, and out of.

Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

There's many more facts here If you don't go here, Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you.

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity.....TWICE

If you can see Chuck Norris he can see you...If you can't see chuck Norris, you may be only seconds from death

Chuck Norris once swallowed a rubix cube... and pooped it out SOLVED.

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman.

Chuck Norris grew the jungle in his backyard

Back