What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor flies

• Thread starter Dyflam
  • Start date
Dew_flies_web.jpg

Tasty indeed! And with a hint of spice... >_>

Those flies look skinny, gotta get meat on dem bones!!! or exoskelton, you know what I mean
smile_n_32.gif

during the summer my bro likes to catch little flies with his bug net. i am going to that this summer because we have LOADS of crane flies and hover flies(the ones that look like bees) and by that time my Capensis and Adaele will be big enough to eat them.

I know what you mean. I opened the window to my room and a single moth came in and flew around for a while. It landed on my hand and I sat there looking at it for a few minuets. It was fat and furry, so I gues it was male. After a few more minuets playing around with it, it flew a little to close to a VFT and was snagged mid-flight.

I was like, awww

I would have Simply Grinned to be quite honest.

Cheers

what a wonderful shot! crisp, clear lines with vivid colours. neeeeat

Hey I thought the plant was nice and red. LOL! Not a single gardener among the bunch of responders.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Mar. 13 2006,6:10)]Hey I thought the plant was nice and red. LOL! Not a single gardener among the bunch of responders.  
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Thank you
smile.gif

I think this place is a riot! Most of the guys are sadists and most of the gals are tomboys.
smile_n_32.gif

I thought it was very red and nicely muscilagenous. hehe As Forrest Gump would say "Sticky is as sticky does."

There once was a swarm of flies
Who met an untimely demise
They flew in a bunch
And became a 'dews lunch
When they landed in a sticky surprise!

smile_n_32.gif

PAK, was that entered in Copper's limeric topic? That was very good!

lol No...I just whipped that one up when I saw Dyflam's photo and topic. hehe

That would make a nice desktop photo.
smile.gif
Right now I'm using a photo of a mass of very gooey D. nidiformis.

Back