What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got attacked!!!...

Wow
smile_h_32.gif
Hope you will get better... I got bitten by a big black spider when I was taking shower before... the place tha tI got bitten, became numbless for a few days

[b said:
Quote[/b] (little Nices @ Mar. 28 2006,9:12)]Wow
smile_h_32.gif
Hope you will get better... I got bitten by a big black spider when I was taking shower before... the place tha tI got bitten, became numbless for a few days
Did the spider have a red hour glass on it, because if it did, then you got bit by a black widow.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Well they have colonys with queens.... not just ants i mean queen queens... Thanks for the name...

cheers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (little Nices @ Mar. 28 2006,9:12)]Wow
smile_h_32.gif
Yikes! Yeah it may have been a black widow
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 28 2006,6:22)]Yes, but we all already know that.
I guess I just forgot. Thanks for reminding me
smile_m_32.gif

a love bug has 2 heads!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
lol j/k but they do look like they have 2 heads its because they are mateing like ALL OF THE TIME! theres one head on one end and one on the other (i think thats how they got the name "love bug"

Back