What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PFT links

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
What's up with the growlist links? I cannot get any of them to work!

Ah, droids these days! I think you'll need as direct link with R2D2. It's working for me..:;):
biggrin.gif

You may have to update your link to your grow list link. If you check the URL, the servers seem to have been changed from www.petflytrap.com to www.terraforums.com.

Same as me. I can't post anything on growlist and pictures

Ok can somebody help me figure out how to link my grow list to my signature. Then have it read "grow list" at the bottom
confused.gif
I can't remember how I did it and am computer illiterate as far as these things go. AAArrrggghhhh !!!

OK how the heck did that little guy get in there ! I didn't put that emoticon there ! I'm getting kinda weirded out here. Either gotta lower or raise my meds !

Click "edit" on this post. Then you will be able to see the code for the below, copy and paste that into your signature.
smile.gif

-andrew

grow list

Chris, you're too funny! Think Ramones: I wanna be sedated; Lobotomy; Psychotherapy; and one other of that ilk.

Anyways, seriously, do you still need assistance?

Thanks Andrew ! All taken care of jimscott. Still wonder about the emoticon but if that's all that happens today I'll be happy.
smile.gif

Maybe you hit it accidently?

Hi Chris, You accidently entered the code for that smiley when you ended your sentence with three question marks when you were writing your post. And to echo what Jim said, "do you still need assistance?" (edit: Never mind, I see you're taken care of
smile.gif
)

So far, all the growlist links that I have clicked on here on the forum are not working. They have either opened on the main page of the forum if they start with www.petflytrap or on an error page if they start with www.terraforums. The only growlist link I have found that works is my own and I fixed it 3 days ago 'cause it wasn't working. So people if you have a growlist link that refers back to the growlist page on TerraForums, you need to check your link and fix it or no one will be able to see your growlist.

Thanks for the reality check there Steve. Gonna leave the meds. right were they are for now. It's not that I get crazier as I get older it's that I check myself more often and realize what a nut I've been.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseraguy @ Mar. 22 2006,9:18)]It's not that I get crazier as I get older it's that I check myself more often and realize what a nut I've been.
smile_m_32.gif
Yep! Been there. Still haven't found the exit.

Back