What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

strange cp photos

i was snooping around the internet again and came across some disturbing photos. well i thought i would share...
spec_2.jpg

spec_3.jpg

spec_7.jpg

spec_10.jpg

spec_12.jpg

spec_13.gif

spec_22.jpg

smile_k_ani_32.gif
soo what do you guys think? i think this is really cruel and sickning, but its a site to see here

Some people are sick.
The kitten was funny., The rest was just sick.

Mr_Aga i just realized you collected these photos, pm me if you want me to remove them
smile_m_32.gif

Awesome, simply awesome - my kids love them!

The pic w/ the froglegs sticking out of a vft is actually in my bio textbook!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peanuts1gang @ Mar. 19 2006,1:10)]
spec_7.jpg
This one kinda looks like the poster for a horror movie frogs would watch.

Awesome photos! Next time thumbnail them so they can fit in my screen. I love it when 1024x768 isn't large enough.
smile.gif

the gecko ones could just be an outdoor grower in Florida as they look like one of the various geckos that have naturalized don there so they really could be accidental and not intentionally fed. have to admit i would do the kitten one if i was given a chance
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Mar. 20 2006,12:48)]the gecko ones could just be an outdoor grower in Florida as they look like one of the various geckos that have naturalized don there so they really could be accidental and not intentionally fed. have to admit i would do the kitten one if i was given a chance
smile_n_32.gif
cool, I remember seeing a gecko climbing a wall on a "steak and shake" restaraunt when I lived in florida

sorry, my random rant is over

somehow i think that some of those were deliberatly put in the VFT's(everything else looks normal enough though) the scorpion definantly. you would think a scorpion and its legs are way strong enough to get out of a venus flytrap. same thing with the larger lizard... im not doubting they are real im just saying they werent caught normally. great pics nonetheless
alex

Back