What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

posting

• Thread starter rbjong
  • Start date
hi all,i  downloaded a no.of images but when i clicked submit,it said i have exceeded the maximum allowed. I have never experience this before. Can someone explain?

Robert
smile.gif

Hi Robert, the forum only allows a 10 pics per posting. If you split them up in to 10 or less per posting in the topic, you should be fine.

You have exceeded an arbitary number of images that is subject to change without notice.
smile_m_32.gif

I would suspect that there is a limit on how many images you are allowed based on size (in MB). Images can be spacehogs. Try remoting hosting the images on a different server such as Imageshack if you don't have your own server. Then post the thumbnail clickable links to the images. You could always ask a mod if that doesn't help.

Steve and Brendhan,thanks. will try next time if the images exceed the allowed nos...Robert

Back