What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of car

• Thread starter Dyflam
  • Start date
I'm not even saying what I am... okay, Mazda Miata
smile_t_32.gif

http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/

I am a Lamborghini Murcielago!!!!!!!!!!!

Porsche Boxter

<h2>I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!</h2>
corvette.jpg

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fischerCP @ Mar. 24 2006,2:36)]I am a Lamborghini Murcielago!!!!!!!!!!!
I just bought one of those.
smile.gif

<h2>I'm a Mazda RX-8!</h2>
rx8.jpg

You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.

Porche Boxter!!

"You're stylish, nimble, and good-looking. When it comes to having fun, there are few who can surpass you. And yet, you suffer from a lingering inferiority complex. Maybe it's because you have an older relative who is always in the limelight?"

Errr...not sure that's an accurate description of me...

Why does this all remind me of a Janis Joplin song? I would be something akin to a Mazda or any "muscle car" - not because I have muscles, but because I like to drive the way I walk - fast and able to dart inand out.

You are a Honda S2000!

You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush.  You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets.  You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed.  So what if you spin out occasionally?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Mar. 24 2006,5:43)]Porche Boxter!!

"You're stylish, nimble, and good-looking. When it comes to having fun, there are few who can surpass you. And yet, you suffer from a lingering inferiority complex. Maybe it's because you have an older relative who is always in the limelight?"

Errr...not sure that's an accurate description of me...
I think it fits you perfect.

I too am a Corvette.

<h2>I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!</h2>
corvette.jpg

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

You are an Audi TT

You're not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but you're cute and you have style. You're not intensely competitive, but when you pass by, everyone turns to look.

I am the Chevy Corvette, my wife is the Honda S2000.

I would have perferd the motorcycle, as it does not fit into a category about cars. And I am definitly outside of the normal categories.
cool.gif

Check this one out, it's not me but it's cool.

<h2>I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!</h2>
f360.jpg

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

1968 Volkswagen Bus.
ALL hippied out!!!!

Im a Ford Taurus SHO
blues.gif

<h2>I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!</h2>
lambo.jpg

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be.  Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way.  In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Back