What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone!

• Thread starter Capslock
  • Start date
I'm in China on business till the 2nd, and was pleased to see the hotel has broadband so I can check in on terraforums! Woohoo!

Anyway, this city is awesome! Lots of crazy happenings and great but strange food (I didn't know ducks had tongues!) We go to Beijing in a few days, too, and I can't wait! I love travelling, and the more exotic the better. Now, if only we got ESPN here...

Capslock

Wah! That's awesome dude. I wish I had something like that going on for my spring break. Have a good one.
~Joe

Sounds cool!Have a good and safe trip!

Jerry

Years from now:

Grandson:  Grandpa, tell me about your trip to China.

Grandpa Capslock:  I don't remember much, but did you know ducks have tongues?

A trip to China sounds really cool.

What are all the strange foods have you tried so far?

Bring me back some decent eggrolls!
smile_n_32.gif

You've been Shanghai'ed!! lol

That's awsome. I hope you're taking pics and can share some when you get back. Sounds like a really exciting place. But they must have a lot of mute ducks.
confused.gif

Too bad you don't have any business to conduct on Mt. Kinabalu. hehe

Have fun! Check in with us when you can.
smile.gif

Duck tongues? That just quacks me up. Sounds like you're immersing yourself as much as possible in the culture. I'm sure you're having a great time. How much time do you have to go exploring on your own?

Dang that sounds like a fun "business" trip to me !!

Back