What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been gone a while

hi all. i just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. i used to post here some time back as "Butthead". Butthead was one of myu VFTs. It and my other cps didn't survive, probably because I moved so many times and couldn't take good care of them.

anyways, i think i can be responsible and take care of a plant again.... i got a small VFT from walmart today so i'll start with that until i prove that i can be "responsible".

Welcome back, and good luck!
~Joe

I remember you. I've been wondering where you were. By the way how is Bevis doing?

Hey, I remember you. I think. Well hi anyway!

Peter

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 26 2006,1:20)]I remember you. I've been wondering where you were. By the way how is Bevis doing?
i am a plant killer.... i killed em all...
smile_h_32.gif
Beavis would've been a good name for this one since I killed Butthead, A-wipe, and all the others. i let my hubby name this one and its name is jesus. i considered naming it after my daughter or hubby but then i'd feel really bad if it died.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bugfreak @ Mar. 26 2006,9:47)]i considered naming it after my daughter or hubby but then i'd feel really bad if it died.
But you decided Jesus was okay? lol
Welcome back!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Mar. 26 2006,12:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (bugfreak @ Mar. 26 2006,9:47)]i considered naming it after my daughter or hubby but then i'd feel really bad if it died.
But you decided Jesus was okay?  lol
Welcome back!
Good one Andrew! But how many people know of the Doobie Brothers?

Hey T. - Welcome back to TerraForums! Sure was a lot of fun when you, Flytrapgurl, and Wolfpackgurl were dominating the postings!

hey thanks, you guys!

what's wrong with my hubby's name for the plant? you wouldn't have said anything if we went with jose or thor. geeez:laugh:

i am such a dork. please help me from killing the little plant. hey! i'm doing good with the baby so far.

Imagine the possibilities of naming your plant Jesus....What if it died....Are you sure you canhandle that kind of responsibility?

Welcome back to the forums

Zac

A plant named Jesus. Well, if that one dies, watch out. It might just resurrect after a few days. And that would be scary
smile_k_ani_32.gif

confused.gif

you guys!!!!
Maybe its Jesus like a mexican name?
'hey'suse"

Cheers

Back