What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

California folks

droseraguy

Illinois
Hey you guys around Monterey and Salinas. I was thinking about taking the wife and son out there to visit / stay with her relatives in Monterey and Salinas. Can you give me any tips on what there is to do for my 12 yr. old son ? I was thinking the MB Aquarium but that would only be for a day. What else is relatively close 2-3 hrs. or so ?

Oooh, that's up my alley of expertise. The aquarium is a must see and I'll think of some other things you'd wanna see and I'll see if any of my friends can come up with anything good. And hey, worst case scenario you go bum around on the beach.
smile.gif

Upon further review she has changed the plans for us. Thanks for the thought though !!!

Drat! Oh well. I hope you have a good time wherever you go. Or stay.
smile_m_32.gif

Drive down the coast highway from Monterey to Cambria and Moonstone Bay...right through the heart of Big Sur country...one of the most spectacular drives in the U.S.  Also stop at the Hearst Castle just a few miles North of Cambria.  It is well worth the entrance fee.  See how the WEALTHY people live.

Back