What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long Time No See..

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
smile.gif
Hi all its been awhile since i was last here, had some major things going on the past few months, just wanted to let you all know i will try to be around more often now and that all my plants are doing real well although i lost 2 since i was last here. Everyone here is well and all the critters are doing great.. I MISSED YA ALL!!!!!
smilie4.gif

Glad your back but only losing 2 plants ? As for you spiders ..........um........ as far as I'm concerned the only good spider is a dead spider. They give me the willys !!

Yay! I'm glad you're back...missed your posts. Sorry, but I'm with droseraguy on the spiders. I did see a tarantula at a pet shop recently with pinkish and black alternating bands on the legs. Yeah, cool but creepy.
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Tracey!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Hiding??? Drosera coming up soon for ya hon. Don't get lost!!! PM me if you wish. miss yer face!!!!

Hi Tracey, glad to see you back. Good to hear also that your critters are doing well; that's what counts!
smile_m_32.gif

Welcome back Tracey!
smile.gif

Hylla i know we dont talk a lot, but i remember you say hi me, so HI!!!, im waiting the article for the web page
smile_n_32.gif
, nice see ya again.

I was wondering where you were! Glad to see you didn't abandon us. I hope everything is well and I'm sure you'll get your plants replaced.

Welcome back!
smile.gif

Back