What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was it my imagination or were there a

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I had the opportunity to stay home from work today and naturally I spent quite a bit of it in the discussion forum. I saw an incredible amount of either new people or those who haven't posted in 2 or 3 years. I'm going, "Who's this?" There just seemed to be a lot of people coming out of the woodwork today!

it was indeed a magical day quitepossibly...
magical day for lurkers at least..

"Ok now folks...we need to be very very quite out hear cause we are seeing infomus lurker youre seeing now, right-0 that brute looks like he knows quite a bit about CP's now watch as he goes back into hiding.. Amazing!!! They only come out when they feel it is a good time too, and their is the occasional mass of them amazing!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
"

Ok b4 that gets to long.. lol jk though!!

Cheers

Been an influx of new faces lately. Good sign that spring is comin'.
smile_m_32.gif

Many, like their plants, are coming out of dormancy, myself included. I just potted up my vfts yesterday afternoon.

Chris

well i joined this site in january but i forgot bout it
biggrin.gif
im here only because i got a email about someone selling plants or something on the site

what's going on? where am i? who am i?

just a lurker....

smile_m_32.gif

Yeah, we ought to go hunt down all those lurkers and make 'em post.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]what's going on? where am i? who am i?

... Am I outside ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Yeah, we ought to go hunt down all those lurkers and make 'em post.
smile.gif

I lurked here for like 4 or 5 monthes before I joined.
smile_l_32.gif

I hear lurkers travel in packs.

Capslock

Am I considered a lurker? I've been here since Feb. 25, 2002 but took a long break and only occasionally post here. Actually, I'm having a hard time finding people who have been here longer than I have
smile_k_ani_32.gif
. What happened to Rampuppy and the other major players? In the years since my registration I've lost two plants
smile_h_32.gif
and haven't gotten any more
smile_h_32.gif
but that means I have two empty pots of perfect soil just waiting for new plants as the season changes
smile.gif
.... but then again, I'll be going off to college soon so maybe not
smile_h_32.gif
. Hey - what happened to the old smileys? Who gave them these hats!?
smile_m_32.gif

~ Brett

Back