What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Squirrel I ever saw

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    giant

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I walked out my backdoor and I saw this giant squirrel raiding my bird feeder. I tried to scare it away but it stood it's ground and growled at me. I decided it was just best to let it have the bird seed.

86193632O664383590.jpg

86193639O268312734.jpg

86193679O266384574.jpg

86193707O963585234.jpg

LOL! At the risk of being labled "chickish" because I am a guy... I will use this phrase anyway.... How cute!
confused.gif
haha

LOL! nice set of pics. hey Ozzy, dont let the growls fool yah squirrels like to be petted
smile_m_32.gif

oh speaking of squirrels, a friend of mine from Colorado was up this week and mentioned that his cat, which had been chasing squirrels for years, finally caught one not long ago. apparently the cat now wants nothing to do with tree rats

my husband would say get a pellet gun:( .. poor cute little squirrelie.

that's a large one you've got, ozzy so you may want to shoo it off with a broom and set squirrel traps in case it comes back.

yeah Ozzy, shoot it with a pellet gun, a shot to the rear will take them out every time but yah got to get close
smile_n_32.gif

I think I'll be more humane and just spank it with a switch.

Looks edible... Go for it with plastic knives and forks.
smile_n_32.gif

why do yall want to be so mean to the squirrel?! u should go up to it and give it a BIG kiss and hug
smile_n_32.gif

I'd see if you can get it to eat out of your hand..

Wow, good job tying that rope up. That's probably a bit more stress than you were anticipating.
smile.gif

Oh, yeah. Those are the worst kind of squirrels. I've got plenty of 'em in my backyard. I've found that the best way to get rid of them is a stern talking-to.

-D. Lybrand

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Oh, yeah. Those are the worst kind of squirrels. I've got plenty of 'em in my backyard. I've found that the best way to get rid of them is a stern talking-to.

I wish that worked for me. Darn squirrels are tearing up my Sarracenia.
confused.gif

That IS the biggest squirrel I've ever seen.
laugh.gif

mean to the squirrel? you missed the WHOLE idea of the suggestions
smile_m_32.gif

that rope is a LOT stronger than it looks!

Back