What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Need your help

I'm currently working with a student in Columbia University, helping with their dissertation. The study we're focused on involves non-cp's and population genetics. My interests in CP's came up in conversation so he's agreed to help me create a phylogeny of carnivorous plants. I recently quit CP's so i have no resources for tissues. I know alot of people here grow a very wide variety of CP species, and i need your help. What i'm asking for are small plant tissue samples (a small ~2cm square of leaf, nothing bad for the plant). If needed i'll pay for all shipping charges (i'll provide an SASE or pay for stamps). If you can supply location information, that's a major plus. I'm accepting all tissue at this point since i have none and am just starting out. I'd really appreciate it. If you're interested PM or post here.

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

This may interest you:

Cladogram

If for no more than interest.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ April 05 2006,11:07)]This may interest you:

Cladogram

If for no more than interest.
Yeah i've seen that many people have done phylogenies on CPs before. I'm trying to use a different gene than previous studies.

If anyone is interested in providing tissue please PM me.

Back