What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First car

Ozzy, where did you get those pictures of Larry the Cable Guy?

Check the properties of the pictures.... They are from Ebay. That must be how Ozzy knows how much the truck sold for.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bugfreak @ April 10 2006,8:11)]i don't like probes or cougars. let's fight about it!

j/k couldn't resist. although i really don't like those cars. can we pretent to fight?
am i probing you yet ozzy? copcar?
LOL come on, Probe's arent that bad.

nepenthes_ak : The only issue I can think of with purchasing the Probe is that it only has 2 doors. When I got my first car I was smacked HARD upside the head by insurance because it was a two door/two seater and I was like 17.

You might be able to get a break in your insurance by getting someone older (like Mom or Dad) to insure the car under their name and you just pay them every month for the amount that their insurance goes up.

Thats the ONLY reason I was able to afford my first car. Good luck with yours!

Well ill talk to my mom about that, she says that i have to pay it, but i think its on her plan... Ill double check thanks for the heads up though!

Cheers

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]am i probing you yet ozzy?

Not yet, but you can if you want.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Check the properties of the pictures.... They are from Ebay. That must be how Ozzy knows how much the truck sold for.....

You always have to ruin my fun.

Oh oh oh!!!

I foud my DREAM car! lol I love it!
94' Dodge Stelth! IF not that one, theirs another one thats black, but I want that one cause it will make all the people at school well... I dont know but who cares I like it, I know its got a bit high Mileage... the other one has a few less, but I got my heart on this one!

Hopefully We can get a hold of the people tomorrow so I can try to talk the price down on it! If neither work out theirs a Few Probes ive seen and a 95 Thunderbird, and my mom wants to get this Mercurey Mystic... but uhmm unno... I think its a 95, the mystic is clean and every thing, has a rough Idle Other wise my mom likes that one and thought I wanted it cause I said it was ok and it would be an ok Car
smile_l_32.gif

Cant wait!
Cheers

Looks like a good deal. I would pay careful attention to the oil leak. See if the seller will get that fixed before you buy it, and if they don't fix it, find people that own those and ask them if the oil leak is a big deal. I dont see anything else wrong with it.

If it were me I would instantly repaint it black and fix the dent. Then I would put the correct rims on and call it a day.

This is my '04 Tbird that I bought in November.  It had 1277 miles on it.  No mods on this guy.
Thunderbird.sized.jpg

This is my '97 Lincoln Mark VIII.  The mods are all under the hood.   It is a real sleeper with 345 HP.  Quarter mile time...14.1 seconds at 101.
Lincoln_Mark_VIII.sized.jpg

my first was a second gen maxda rx-"siete"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ May 08 2006,6:33)]Oh oh oh!!!

I foud my DREAM car! lol I love it!
94' Dodge Stelth!
Nice choice, the Stealth is hot. Watch out, though; they're deceptively small on the inside. I'm 5'11" and I can barely drive my friend's Stealth, let alone get into it comfortably. And forget about putting anyone in the back seat. Make sure to check it out thoroughly.
~Joe

cool.gif
I dunno if ill fit in it!

that could be bad! Then I would have to check out the Thunderbird, darn
smile_m_32.gif

Cheers

Well, the Dodge Stealths, they are out of the picture, the one I wanted got sold, cant get ahold of the other guy.

But I have good news.

I found a 94 Mustang, Just need to get it Checked out by a machanic.
laugh.gif

My mom thinks It might be cool cause her first car was a Mustang, and mine might be one to. If not they have 2 camaros at the lot, and or their might be a Pontiac Grand AM GT.

The reason Why I can afford it is the interor needs lots of work, the power windows are kinda burnt. AC works, and theirs a Car alarm. Insurance is under 100.
smile_m_32.gif

Now I have to learn how to Do interor work. It runs fine as far as we know.

Would any one say this is a good deal?

125000, With Much needed interior work, and windows Fixed for $2900?

Cheers

what car is this again? a mustang? or a grand am gt? year/engine/trans info?

what kind of interior work is needed? could you just buy matching interior pieces from a wrecking yard and swap them out?

tech...

Back