What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trubble!!!!!!

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
Ooohhh noooooo...The jig is up!!!
confused.gif

Am I going to be deported back to my home planet?? Or am I going to be given amnesty through some ridiculous criteria that makes me human even though I'm really not? I can't be deported! I've lived here and worked here for a really long time and I have a RIGHT to be here! Don't make me leave!

BTW...Ozzy is from a different planet than me and HE really does deserve to be deported. Now HE is freaky!
confused.gif

Joe...now you know what those tongs were. They were really an part of Ozzy's alien transformer being that extrudes from time to time and injects alien material into anyone it grabs. If you were tonged...you're done for!
smile_h_32.gif

PAK, you bin nuthin' but nice. You can hang out with us! Ozzy's bad sense of humor, and one word answers makes me suspect his alienism!!!! How's that Oz?????!!!!!

I know for fact that dealing with the INS SUCKS, so I'm not sure if I can blame Ozzy for wanting to stay away from the MIB.

Funny as it may be, I think the folks working at the INS are the rejects of the MIB... I may be on to something!

Aliens in my home state watching full house. I am so apalled PAK. I always knew there was something wrong with Bob Saget.

Hey! Wait a minute! I left my planet because they passed a law making it mandatory to watch 8 hrs of Full House every day. I was a rebel! I gave up my home for a planet where I might be able to avoid the dreaded sit com. Seems like I can't get away from it.
smile_h_32.gif

ROFLMAO!!!
PAK, if that's the case, Welcome to Earth!!!!!!!!

now go home!

Yeah, go home. My alien chiggers be itchin me!

Can you imagine that!?!?!?!?!?! Elgecko wants to sell t-shirts, and mugs, when we got Aliens?!?!?!?!????? Doesn't he realize the gravity of his situation here. Alien takeover= no dough---- for the Gecko ! Nuthin'!!!!!!

Oh nooooo! Not the geckoooooo! They got him too--only started this scheme after he was probed in the pine barrens....
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Well I will sit back and watch the aliens and humans fight it out and exterminate each other and then me and my demon friends move in.

>;-D

Sorry Understudy, no room for you demons here. How about a good probing?

If I start seeing 80 foot satellite dishes come out of anyone's bum I am calling Matt and Trey!

So has anyone asked what the aliens want? I know it can't be american beer most of that is nasty. American women, to fat (they have been eating McDonalds), carnivorous plants? They plants would probably not grow in the nasty enviroment of their home world. maybe their diet consists of nasty AOL cds, and here they have found an endless supply.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So has anyone asked what the aliens want? I know it can't be american beer most of that is nasty. American women, to fat (they have been eating McDonalds), carnivorous plants? They plants would probably not grow in the nasty enviroment of their home world. maybe their diet consists of nasty AOL cds, and here they have found an endless supply.

AMEN on SO many levels.
smile_n_32.gif

Watch that AMEN, Est! This ain't church!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ April 11 2006,8:42)]Oh nooooo! Not the geckoooooo! They got him too--only started this scheme after he was probed in the pine barrens....
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I don't remember reading about this part of the body when I was studying (by osmosis method) anatomy
confused.gif
Could you refresh my memory?

Probe: long squiggly protuberance extended and used for examining and exploring unfamiliar bodily regions for purposes of scientic study; can also be used to inject various materials into the body for study and for incubation of assorted foreign bodies

biggrin.gif

LOL, now what part of the body is the "Pine Barrens"? I'm afraid to guess
smile_m_32.gif
!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ April 14 2006,4:34)]LOL, now what part of the body is the "Pine Barrens"?  I'm afraid to guess
smile_m_32.gif
!
Dang 'grammar police'! Got me right in the 'syntax'!
smile_m_32.gif

I blame it all on my High School English Teacher and being pure as the driven snow!
smile_n_32.gif

Back