What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trubble!!!!!!

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
I just learned that PAK and Ozzy are aliens!!! That's right! Immigrants from another planet!! I told Ozzy to go back home, and he told me to my face, no way! They are here to take over this world!! DANG!!!! Kicked to the curb by another race from a distant planet. Wotta bummer! And I thought the government was bad!!!!! How do we handle this??????

Good idea! Make'em too fat to move, and then we GET'EM!! Any other ideas???

Bug, You need to add eight more X's to your calender.

we could make them watch old reruns of "Full House"

Dang, Bug, I'm surprised you didn't even know this!

Probably not. Covert operation and all! Infiltration by CP forum. Hmmm. Maybe Phlitrapguy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (kahnli @ April 09 2006,1:06)]we could make them watch old reruns of "Full House"
Hey, I like Full House! How rude!

This sounds a lot like the 'V' miniseries, back in 1983. Visitors come from another planet, under the guise of curing cancer. but their real intention is to harvest our water supply. They looked human, but were lizards, underneath the flesh veneer.

V

I've wished I was on another planet every time Full House came on.  That's the one show my daughter (12) is banned from watching.  She can watch just about any sex or violence drenched crap she wants, but not Full House.  Hmmm ... how do we know aliens didn't beam that insidious show here to destroy our civilization?  Notice how everything has gotten worse since it appeared?

Maybe an expose is in order. Alien Conspiracy:Full House TV show used to kill the minds of humans!
"Turned into automatons, the human races brains were thouroughly messed up by watching the TV show "Full House". The disclosure was found in declassified Government documents. A deal had been struck between the feds, and the Alien culture to dumb down Americans to be self gratification seeking, money hungry, rude morons. To demonstrate, members of the two main political factions showed the horror of what they had done. Party members who would do whatever they were told by the leaders of their groups. By not thinking for themselves, they paved the way for federal and Alien takeover. Please stay with us! Film at 11!!!"
smile_k_ani_32.gif

That was a great lineup of shows they had on, on Friday nights! Next thing ya know, you'll be writing how you hated Step By Step and Family Matters and Perfect Strangers and...

What's wrong with the Olson twins?

Eating disorders. Brought on by bad acting, and alien scripts. Poor things!!!!!

I wonder what may have tipped Bugs off about those two?

*Looks down at signature line*

I confirm this as I spent time in the Pine Barrens with chiggers, tongs and THEM.
confused.gif

Bug, I have a direct line to Will Smith....I'll call in the M.I.B.

Times a wastin', Dave. Call'em!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I confirm this as I spent time in the Pine Barrens with chiggers, tongs and THEM

You still think it was chiggers that burrowed under your skin? LOL

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE PREVIOUS POST! THE GUYS AN ALIEN. PROBABLY WITHOUT PAPERS TOO!!!!!!!!

And thanks to the probes that were inserted under JBL's skin, He's now one too.

Bug, you're next.
mad.gif

Gotta catch me first. And I am not only better lookin', I am a faster runner than you. Neener, neener, neeener, NASTY ALIEN!!!

Back