What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shameless plug!

• Thread starter Capslock
  • Start date
Hey all video gamers out there! Check out this month's Computer Gaming Monthly. It's got our game, Hellgate: London on the cover, and a 10-page article inside! Woohoo! Sharp readers will also find a picture or two of me in there, lol!

Capslock

Hey Capslock I didn't know you were in the gaming industry! I'm going to be going into rigorous animation and environments training soon using 3dsmax 8 and Alias Maya. I'm planning on building a fully animated trailer (of an original game/movie idea) as my demo reel to send into developers. It should be ready to go in a year or so. Its always interesting to talk to someone inside the industry because someone like me can really learn a lot from someone like you. The game looks great! I'll have to check into it more when I have more time.

EDIT: Yeah I want to play the demo too!!

Congratz Capslock - I'll have to go check out the magazine rack next time I'm at the store.
~Joe

I can't wait for the game to come out,the trailer rocks!If you have any demo disks feel free to send me one
smile_m_32.gif
LOL

Jerry

Sweet! I'll check out the magazine section next time I get a chance.
Downloading the trailer right now; the in gamer footage looks awesome! Looks pretty hectic!

I'm tempted to ask a bunch of questions, but I'll check out the site and the magazine article first.
laugh.gif

I'll be getting it. The game looks sweet.

I'll get it, probably. That is, assuming that there's no horrendous turnoffs like a terrible DRM, and assuming that I can run it on my machine reasonably well (not asking for maxed out graphics, just to run relatively smoothly.) The reviews I read make it sound pretty unique from other FPS.
Look forward to finding out more about it!

Alright, I'm gonna ask you this once, and don't give me a "Maybe" answer.

Will this game hit the 360?

Tell me...

I want to know as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Maybe.

Capslock
blues.gif

Tough guy, eh?

Well. We got ways to making tough guys talk. *pulls out a cricket bat* Now you see, we could crack you over the head. We could break your knees. But we're not that nice. No. You, sir, will be listening to the hours upon hours of matches of India VS Britain. On the radio.
That'll do more damage than I could ever hope to do.

cool.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capslock @ April 21 2006,2:06)]Maybe.

Capslock
blues.gif
Don't make me have to hunt you down. My PC couldnt dream of running a game like that so it NEEDS to hit the 360. Bottom line.

Well congratulations Capslock! I'll have to look for that. That's really great news.

And...uh...what is "hitting the 360"??
confused.gif

WOW, best game trailer I've ever seen. Git r done!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And...uh...what is "hitting the 360"??
confused.gif

He wanted to know if the game will be released for the Xbox 360 (the 2nd Xbox.)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]WOW, best game trailer I've ever seen.

I have to agree, one of the best trailers I've seen. One thing I'm missing from the trailers and review and WEBSITE, is information as to story line. If there will be any story line other than "there's old tunnels and catacombs under Britain, where Demons reside. Now they've broken loose. You're a templar- kill them!"

Having read up on it, this game has some great potential, I like the weapon base and the degree of customization with the weapons and characters. I only hope that there's no major pitfalls (as mentioned before.) Looks fun as even just a straight up FPS, if nothing else. ::goes back to waiting to find out/read more::
biggrin.gif

Congrats Caps. Your going to be the Golden Boy.

This game is going to be way cool. I have been spending a lot of time reading up on it.

Looks cool. Keep up the good work.
oh.gif

I don't understand the game. How do I spread it out on the table? Also, if I roll a double with the dice, do I get to roll again? But congratulations anyway because it's refreshing to see one of the good guys get ahead for a change.

Try not to press for information he's not ready yet to give.What it will be on shall be released when the time is right, likely in a comment to the press and the like.

Back