What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

Uhmmm preaty good. Theirs this stupid Cold front from canada (sorry canadians but you made me have to bring in my CP's!) But other wise its warming up and thats nice!

Cheers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ April 26 2006,9:29)]Uhmmm preaty good. Theirs this stupid Cold front from canada (sorry canadians but you made me have to bring in my CP's!) But other wise its warming up and thats nice!

Cheers
Im from Toronto
mad.gif

at least the front didnt kill your plants !

also, is that area of the forum where users can share with the less fortunate users now gone?
was wondering if i can get any sort of help.... or is this site now become fully commercial ?
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bignaturalbrock @ April 26 2006,3:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ April 26 2006,9:29)]Uhmmm preaty good. Theirs this stupid Cold front from canada (sorry canadians but you made me have to bring in my CP's!) But other wise its warming up and thats nice!

Cheers
Im from Toronto
mad.gif

at least the front didnt kill your plants !

also, is that area of the forum where users can share with the less fortunate users now gone?
was wondering if i can get any sort of help.... or is this site now become fully commercial ?
confused.gif
Are you talking about the trading forum? If so, it is still here.

Back