What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man it was a good day!

• Thread starter fc3srx713b
  • Start date
despite all that trash talk about the immigration thingie, pros and cons, todays fight with oscar and mayorga was one of the best this year so far!!!! a mexico win over nicaragua here in the US is like no other! no one can take that away! most of the best fighters from oversea and mexico. i think they mentioned that both fighters today were immigrants and i think both, but if not, oscar supported the "no" on that 4-something-something...

before the fight began there was food being served at the house. a quick shot of what was one of the foods being cooked...
99970943O540106726.jpg

Fooooood.

Sounds like a good night! Though I normally don't watch boxing, I can share the fan joy; getting up at ungodly hours to watch World Cup games makes the experience even better. lol!

lol, we got all happy when he k.o.ed him in the first round!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Boxing is fake. Or set-up I should say. Why I don't watch it anymore. My sport is American football. I would say football but people might get it mixed up with soccer.

the puches are real, not like WWF or that soap opera stuff. in this case mayorga was suppose to fuel oscar to fight. thats how it is but the puches are REAL!

Oh yeah punches are real but all and all it's setup to who is gonna win and how and all that. More money that way.

My buddy went to that fight, said it was the best he's seen in a long time.

don't follow the boxing thing but i have one word for the food. (and maybe oscar)

droooooooooooooool!!!
how dare you tease me with such an image! now i'm gonna go sob like a baby cause i don't have a grill and i want one but i want a house and....bla bla bla bla whine!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bugfreak @ May 09 2006,2:49)]...i have one word for the food. (and maybe oscar)

droooooooooooooool!!!
how dare you tease me with such an image! now i'm gonna go sob like a baby cause i don't have a grill and i want one but i want a house and....bla bla bla bla whine!!!
HMMMM..... wonder what that word would be >;-D
smile_n_32.gif
smile_l_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Back