What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

couple of weekend pics

• Thread starter bugfreak
  • Start date
okay, so i actually stepped foot outside the door this weekend. yippee. spent saturday with nathan's family and inadvertently ended up going for a long drive on sunday. man! i forgot how much i missed just driving. we were going back to Texas Motor Speedway to watch nathan's boss race but got up too late. anyway, here are a few pics of us playing "make believe" on saturday.

brother in law drives a limo for a side job so we went cruising in the neighborhood.

it would have been sooo funny if we went through mcdonalds drivethrough and ordered like one thing off the dollar menu. i don't think the stupid long car fits though so we didn't. darn!

don't know what the heck this is supposed to be. just being myself i guess.
IM000043.jpg

my niece
IM000045.jpg

me and my blue-eyed cutie guy:
IM000048.jpg

Look!!! It's Pookie!! my precious dookey-bug!!
IM000054.jpg

smile_h_32.gif
no mcdonald's. i just wanted one ice cream for all of us to share.

But no VW bug? That's not like you, T!
smile_n_32.gif

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!

where u been, dawg?
hey, look at the last pic. it's pookie!!!!
i left out the retarded pics of me/us pimpin it in the limo. your welcome.

(oh, and don't tell pookie cause i wuv him and he's not gonna get traded but.... a beetle is one of the dumbest cars you can have (if you have a kid) if it's your largest vehicle and the only one with a back seat. it's shaped funny and holds LOTS of stuff but doesn't fare well with large bulky single items)

Ah yes, the black car off to the right. Gee, your descriprion reminds me of Gremlin!
smile_m_32.gif

Back