What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final grades

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
As most may have known I am in school, and just wanted to boast about my final grades!! Woo Hoo.

Biology II--------------------------------------A
Into to human growth and development---------B

WOO HOO Not bad for never picking up a book outside of class! Just two more classes to go for my core. Micro Biology, and swimming. Then I will be set to start Nursing school in Aug of 07. I would have started this Aug had I applied in time. I changed my mind to go to Augusta state instead of the Medical college of Ga, and missed the app deadline. I decided to go to the easier school so my stress level wouldn't be so high. Plus ASU uses the normal grade scale. 90 and up is an A instead of MCG using the upped scale of 94 and up is an A. Plus less papers to write.

Have fun everyone!

Nice Job!
I finished classes last week and my gpa was high enough to get my scholarship renewed for next year, so thats always good.
Summer class starts tomorrow morning at 8:30
Oh Well.
-Nick

Congratulations! I hope things keep looking up.

Thanks everyone. I am taking the summer off for some long needed relaxation.
blues.gif

Great job, but I won't let you relax. I'll be sending sarrs weekly for you to pot!
smile_m_32.gif

Hey now Joe.  That kind of stress I can handle!!!!  I am going to hold you to that threat!!  LMAO I just bought a large bag of peat fromlowes and it hasn't been opened yet. Post are cheap so bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile_n_32.gif
You asked for it!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Hey, I'm planning on going into microbio too!

I'm just hoping the D I just got in Organic Chem doesn't hurt me too much. GOD that class was torture
smile_h_32.gif

Nice job! I have about a month left of classes before my quarter ends, then it's summer school time. Luckily it only lasts until the end of July, at which point I'll get the rest of August and most of September off before I have to go back.

Good luck everyone!  I'm taking a semester or two off. to reqoupe before the crap hits the fan with nursing school.  And then once that start only 2 more years WOO HOO.  Then off to the bigger bucks and a plot of land with a BIGGER GREEN HOUSE!!!!

Cynic if it were here that wouldn't be good enough for core classes.  Have to make a C min grade in most things.  I bet it was heck though.  I didn't have to take that, but it does sound fun though.  Good luck on micro.  I'm still debating on what teacher to take.

JBL      BRING IT ON!!!
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

wow...I'm half really happy and half angry.

I passed organic chemistry!  which I was very worried about!

but my final GPA is a 3.29...and I needed a 3.3 to graduate with honors.

laugh.gif
mad.gif

heh

GAAAH!!! Tomorro wis semester tests and they just gave a big ptroject that compremisis my sudy time greatly! i willl have to saty up LAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE to finish everything till tomorrow. Like 3:00 at night

Gahh Why a big project now during semester test time! itZ SO stupid. ANd if i Dont pass any of my classes I wont graduate!!!!!!
smile_h_32.gif

I turned in the last of my two term papers today.  This one was The Landscape Epidemiology of Homelessness (for Medical Geography) and the other was The Workers and Recipients of Bangladeshi Microcredit (for Intenational Economic Development).  I get my long awaited MS if I pass written comps in late June and the oral defense in early July.  This is the third masters degree (Geography) I've started.  The others were Geology and Agricultural Engineering.  I recently found out a hospital four miles away offers a MPH & DPH (public health) and I think I might give that a shot.  I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up and, since I'm almost 45, it has to happen pretty soon or not at all.

LMAO Well good luck Bruce! I know your still a youngon, but your right you do need to figure out what you want to be when you grow up. Its coming fast!

Presto the could have helped you out with that one onehundreth of a freeken point. Dang I would have been POed too.

Finch who was the project for? Work or school? If it was school they should have known better the A-holes. Work on the otherhand alot of times don't give a rip.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]This is the third masters degree (Geography) I've started.

Nothing wrong with being an eternal student; hell, I'm similarly inclined myself, though less far along.

::Sings to Pink Floyd's 'Another Brick in the Wall'::
We got too much education.
We won't ever graduate...

Mokele

LMAO I want to sit down and Veg just a little!!! Not enough to loose my mind, but enough to relax. I'm not going to become one of these senile old people who loose it because they don't use it, but I don't think I want to go to school for the using it part. Hats off to those who do though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Presto @ May 17 2006,7:51)]wow...I'm half really happy and half angry.

I passed organic chemistry!  which I was very worried about!

but my final GPA is a 3.29...and I needed a 3.3 to graduate with honors.

laugh.gif
mad.gif

heh
Haven't they heard of 'rounding'?

Back