What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera Seeds

Can anyone point me to agood place to buy some drosera seeds?  I have tried eBay, but some of the postage is too high.  I am going to try to get them started outdoors here in KY.  They recently found some drosera for the first time here in the wild in 50 years.  I'd like to see if I can get some started on my place and in a few others that are out of the way with good moisture and sun.  Thanks.

whats your address? im going to be weeding my plants this weekend. ill send yah all the dried scrapes i have.

The ICPS is one site that many use. But as Rattler_mt indicates, the people on this discussion forum usually have something they can share. We have a Trading Post forum where many offerings are made.

Thanks Rattler. I have sent my address to you by a PM. I really appreciate the offer.

not a problem pm replied to

Back