What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MEMBERS PHOTOS!

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello everyone, I just spent the over a hour cleaning up the lets see you topic located right here (stickied in general topic) I took out almost all the chit chat (Please don't do that!) and all those dead links. Please also don't quote photos... Thanks! And please, if your pic is gone.... REPOST IT!! So go now, check and make sure your picture is posted. If not, get one up. If you know you've never posted one, then post it. :-D
-Andrew

I think there should be a thread for just the chit chat. One thread for the photos and another thread for discussing the photos?

sounds too complicated and I seriously doubt it would work. You could always PM them if actually have anything that is worth saying about the photo.
smile_m_32.gif

Why should we need to discuss a member photo? Just think that would be kind of foolish.

i dont know Nep G. did yah see Mokele's photo..............im thinking some discussion is warrented
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

We should disallow posting in ALL topics.

Or we could just take away Est's ability to post...
smile_n_32.gif
hehe

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You could always PM them if actually have anything that is worth saying about the photo.
smile_m_32.gif

But making fun of peoples pics through PM's is not very fun.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ May 28 2006,7:09)]But making fun of peoples pics through PM's is not very fun.
speaking of which...whatever happened to that kid that kept posting those horrid looking pictures of you, ozzy?

We banned him.

I can't believe I'm on the first page. I feel so old... oh, wait, I am old.

Mokele's photo is probably my favorite!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Or we could just take away Est's ability to post...
smile_n_32.gif
hehe

Thanks. Just had to ruin a perfectly good sarcastic and questionably passive-agressive post, didn't you?

biggrin.gif

Back