What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone else have a dog thats part squirrel?

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
well i turned the pup out to run yesterday while i was watering plants outside. well she runs around like a furry pinball for awhile and yah know when yah get that feeling that everything is just to quiet? i did. i turn arould to look for her and she is nowhere in sight. i whistle a couple times and i hear a yip from over buy one of the trees. well i look around the base for her cause its kind of bushy from the suckers coming up and than she lets out a bark, which came from above me. sure enough the lil twerp was 8 feet up in the tree all proud of herself. as soon as she lets me know she is up there and proved to me she could do it she scrambles back down and away she goes racing around the yard again. i was quite impressed, the tree is leaning a lil but not alot maybe at 75 degrees and she has no problems going up and down it.

I was hoping she'd be smart enough to avoid any resemblance to a game animal. Doesn't she realize who she's living with?

game animal? your in the wrong area for that, they are refered to as self propelled targets, do ppl really eat tree rats?
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

They come in single-serving portions and, other than for being hard to unwrap, they're pretty convenient. Speaking from long-ago memory, of course.

smile_t_32.gif

The tree-climbing story is cool though.
smile.gif
When I play "hose" with Ollie, I can run him up my pecan tree about 5 feet. He's my lil' mountain goat.

Back