What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i caught it!!!!! but what is it?

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
78d19604.jpg

51fce115.jpg

548580d6.jpg

looks like a jiant rat to me...

cheers
smile_n_32.gif

I think you should kill it just to be on the safe side.

lol  I say...donate it to the NASC AUCTION!  Sell it to highest bidder!  hehehe  
smile_l_32.gif
  (Shameless AUCTION plug).  
cool.gif
   BTW...I'd bid on it.

If I win it can I kill it?
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 01 2006,4:25)]If I win it can I kill it?
smile.gif
Do you plan to eat it after killing it?

If there is enough left of it after I'm done with my AK-47.

HEY!! I recently caught something too in a trap cleverly disguised as a toy!! (No, you can't bid on it, auction it, shoot it or eat it. Only the mother is alowed to eat it's babies in this Species I think. LOL)
5-29-06undertoy.JPG

Andrew

LOL! geez Oz, you would eat my poor dog? she was getting in my wifes way in the front office yesterday morning and she was banished to the back where i was stuffing newspaper sections together for newstands. after the third time about tripping me i put her in a mail sack we use for mailing out subscriptions and she just sat in their peeking out for an hour not making a sound. figured she would have atleast tried to get out but she never did

Is the kid up for action? I like baby flesh.
smile_n_32.gif

Cheers

OMG, I woulndn't even touch that one. That's too far for even me.

smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ June 01 2006,9:12)]Is the kid up for action? I like baby flesh.
smile_n_32.gif

Cheers
Uhm, I think I covered that in my post.

Well I never thought I would live to see the day I would actually see one!!! The rare, almost extinct, MARSUPIAL DOG!!!! They love to live in hanging bags. Makes them feel close to their mothers!!!! Rattler! Howcom you find all the neet stuf??????

Laurel!!! Don't touch the "toys" sticking up in there!! Just softly crawl out!!! Come on! You can do it!! lol

Back