What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Yes...the news is true. Today, four and twenty years ago (plus a few more), William "Tamlin" Dawnstar made his entrance into this world. From what world he came, we'll never know. lol But its mighty fine that he is here.

Anyhoo...today is a day to celebrate this kind and talented man...great musician...good steward of CPs...and all around jolly good fellow.
smile.gif

So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day today!

Whoooooo Hoooooo !! Maybe you'll get a CP for your B-day ? Anything your looking for ?? HHHHMMMMMM !!!!! How about some Hot Sauce ! I hear there's some lurking around somewhere.

HB fellow Brother of the Bladder..................your plants go out tomorrow...............

You always think of something PAK, lol! Oh he's a jolly good fellow...
smile.gif

Have a great one, cheers with all the beers you want from halfway round the world...
smile_m_32.gif

Musican What does he play? Happy B day!

Cheers

He's is gifted with guitar, song and poetry.
smile.gif

Cool, classical guitar, jazz, blues, rock, little bit of every thing?

Cheers

I will drink a beer (maybe a couple more) and look at the plants I've grown from seeds sent my way by you, Bro, hope you can crack a frosty youself in this beautiful weather
biggrin.gif

Aww man! PAK! NO warning?!?!!!
Tamlin, you still doing rocks?
smile.gif
PM me your address... I have a tumbler, chemicals, and some stones for you. :-D
Happy birthday!!!!
Andrew

Happy B-day Tamlin!!

Happy Birthday!!

Happy birthday!

Hope you have a great day. May all the pollen take a break today!

Happy birthday to the man that personifies the spirit of sharing his CP's!

Hope it's a great day for you William!  All the best to you and may you grace us with your presence for many more years...

Lynda

Presence?? PRESENCE???????? Tamlin gonna give us presence?? I wanna sundew Tamlin. Somethin' purty. Oh, and Happy Birthday too! Where's my presence??

LOL! Play "Nobody Knows You" for me tonight. I will play here, and you play there, somewhere in between, the music will meet. Delta Blues Guitar Rules!!! Happy Days to you, my friend! Now lets get to fingerpickin' Blues!!!

WEll well well, thank you all very much for the kind words. No beers for me nowadays - gotta stat gluten free. It was a nice sunny day here and I messed with the Sarracenia. A member sent me 21 Utricularia and D. falconeri (WOW) and another sent me D. paradox and D. petiolaris. Neither knew it was my Bday, lol. All are planted and I am enjoying them very much, many thanks. I did some Ebaying and one of my wins was a stellar chunk of Arizona petrified wood, the whole section of limb with bark and all. I had an number of other smallish crystals arrive as well so there were plenty of boxes to open. I threw caution to the wind and had some of the Chinese buffet and stuck to non breaded looking things but I am already having a reaction.,,,,grrr!

My address for those interested is

William Dawnstar
42 East Oneida Street
Oswego, New York 131and yes I am still doing rocks!

My buddy came down with his mandolin and we rehersed some stuff we are going to play at a HUGE event in September that he's promoting and we're polishing a set list.

As to my music, I am not an elitist and I love all music pretty much. My focus is on traditional forms of acoustic music: old timey, folk, bluegrass, delta blues, rag time...working at keeoing alive songs that were old before radio was invented. I haven't been able to play much due to the swollen hand thing, but I've improved to where I can fret the notes and even type again. Life is good!

So that was my day. I hit the double nickle, and I guess I am going to be around for awhile yet to bug you all, hee hee. Catch you all soon, and thanks again for the good wishes and gifts!

Man! I missed this thread yesterday!

Happy B-day Tamlin! Hope it was a great day for you.

Happy returns on the day, Tamlin!!
smile.gif
Glad your still around to "bug" us all. We enjoy it.

I missed this thread yesterday as well...

-noah
smile.gif

Back