What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

soooo............

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ June 06 2006,2:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (reg @ June 06 2006,12:04)]what happened to the spider?
not sure, it just left, wasnt around anymore
did u check any of your CPs?

nope, pretty sure he just went out the window on his own accord

Probably swallowed it while you were sleeping
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Only good spider is a dead spider !

So snakes, frogs, various rat-like animals and even a skull with a plant growing on it are acceptable; but a spider isn't. Makes sense to me.

It'll be okay until 1 of them escapes. And one of them will. Then, look out! They are really pretty. I wouldn't let one sit on my hand for a million dollars, though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ June 06 2006,11:43)]Prepare to sleep on the couch.
Outside!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ June 07 2006,12:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ June 06 2006,11:43)]Prepare to sleep on the couch.
Outside!
Dress in layers... Winter will be here before you know it.
smile_n_32.gif

i had a spider a Chilean Rose Hair Tarantula. I was this HUGE bug fiantic before plants. i would always bring home a bug and onetime when i was in 1st grade an 8th grader came down and actually asked me what kind of bug he had! so anyways my mom has learned to accept bugs so she would probly be able to handle a scorpion or two
smile.gif
...but the only thing she cant stand are the House Centipedes! . i actually dont like them much my self...
alex

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ June 09 2006,8:59)]...but the only thing she cant stand are the House Centipedes! .
I LOVE house centipedes! There was one in our office at work, and I caught it and kept it under a plastic cup so everyone could see it. then I was going to take him to my entomology professor...but he wasn't around, so I took him home for the weekend.

turns out there was a little hole in the Critter Keeper. so he escaped. my housemates weren't too pleased.

but a week later there was another one at work, so I got a new friend!

the end.

Back