What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moderators---

Prepare the guillotine!! He is ours after the funny dance of confession. With his hair gone his head will roll further. Free the rebuplic of terraformia. We will be oppressed no long. Down with the Ozster. We will raise King Scott in his place!

NIce little square you got there Rose.
smile_m_32.gif

I have been squared. See the fear we cause. I will be a your figure head and will speak out against repression (well, unto Ozzy revokes my privledges). But bugs will up raise my voice and I shall speak again. (until Ozzy revokes my privledges again). Viva la boca Grande.

NOO youre one of them now! How can we trust you any more?!

No, I would never turn to them.  Threats and squares will not stop me.  Viva la muejer macho, viva la republic, viva la revolution!  Stand behind (safer than in front) my plant brothers and sister.  Beside I have the guillotine.

You must keep up the fight while I am silenced! I will have the squared burned from me. Ouch, stubburn bugger.

How can any one trust a mod. The MArk of the square has silenced you from the rest of us...

Copper no longer exists to us
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Beside I have the guillotine.

Cool I have an AK-47, and a teck -9 and a .45 And I have the meanest king snake in the world. She will defeat any foe.

Pff are you kidding me a Ninja could handle all of those...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ June 19 2006,10:03)]Watch it, Nep AK!!! You don't want to get caught in the crosshairs!
You mean in front of a C.A.B.- not crosshairs!!

haha

oh yea, ferrets could handle them two...

They will hide in youre nepenthes and wait for you to peek in.

Then BAM youre history.. They will takeon youre Snake too
th_PICT0653.jpg

Just noticed Tamlin is now a "candidate".... I hope he knows that literally translates to "person dressed in white" and he had better change it after Labour Day or else run the risk of being labelled gauche
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Geez...you get busy running an auction and the next thing you know, everyone has gone loopy as if they just had an absinthe party.
confused.gif

Uh...Andrew, ...C.A.B. Good one! ^5!! lol

And I just noticed something...Nepenthes AK...Nep AK...NepAK....NePAK!!! NePAK! We are RELATED!! My long lost cousin!
laugh.gif

Ozzy,

One of the best moves I made for TF was to get you onboard as a Mod. As for transforming you, that isn't true. Remember, you offered to provide me with a VFT I was looking for and no one was holding you in the cross hairs over it. You have *always* been generous with your plants, time and advise. I wouldn't accept your last dollar bud, but all the ones before it are another matter, hahaha. Send away!

I have said before that MONEY really isn't the bottom line. Love is the bottom line. Love will beat out money and you can see it here at TF. Jimscott has said TF was like "opening a door on a lively party" in a recent PM. This is how I feel too, and I have laughed more in the last week than in a year!

Thanks for helping me through the blues. Having to deal with the rare plant monopolist's successful propaganda campaign against me on the other forums pretty much killed my joy, but you folk have returned that to me. My project is abandoned now and all my native seed was sent to Robert Gibson for his studies and hopeful completion of the seed testa reference. I will never fit in with the eggheads. I wanted to make a good contribution to CP botany and God knows I worked my teh butt off to do it, but the ones who could have been the most help turned out to be my worst enemies. Now I am seen as a quack by those I had hoped to impress with my work. It;s a bitter pill.

The project led me to this forum though, and that is the best thing that was to come of my efforts. In the course of the project I met the finest human beans to be found on Earth. Not only did folk help with native seed, but they also sent me plants. I brought many new CP forms into the US and it's a gas to see them circulating and spreading, especially the rare stuff.

Rattler my man, you have the magic touch for the rare stuff, I can tell you that for sure! BTW, I lost the U. aeromaculata and U. pauliniae, they keeled overnight <cry>. I am glad to know they are secure in your cultivation.

My future projects will focus on working to increase the NASC catalogue, once I get on my feet again. I hope to solicit Sarracenia with good collection data from my many contacts. I will be looking for the rare Drosera seed as well, but will pass it on to other growers more capable than I am on hopes of getting it out of the hands of certain individuals and into the hands of those who will make the most, and NOT the least of it. I need to be able to type though to do it, and right now my fingers are back to being itallian sausages. i type with my pinkies, lol.

I am still working on my new cultivar Drosera 'Mattsanass'. I expect it will be in high demand in spite of being ugly and difficult.

WOW, Copper got squared!!! On her, it looks good. Someday Copper, Bugweed and I are going to pick some Geetar together at the first TF conference!

William, How about, "That'll Never Happen No More"--Blind Blake, Ca. 1930. Ragtime Blues! Start with that, and move on from there. I got a repetoire and a half!!!! Follow with "Police Dog Blues" for Copper. Also Ca. 1930 by Blind Arthur Blake.
Follow up with bottleneck on "Crossroads". Ca. 1930, Robert Johnson.

FORGOT!!!!! Gotta new one fer Ozzy! Called, "Destroyed In Place" by The Nuclear Nitwits and Finger on de Button!!!

Dude I've totally gotta have one of your new cultivars D. 'Mattsanass' ! I don't care if you think it's ugly, as long as it's new and rare I gotta have it. I promise to keep it under lock and key and to never share under penalty of death. BTW I agree about the humor, it makes my days brighter. I've never seen such a diverse group of nuts have so much fun and good natured nitpicking !

Sorry to hear your not an egghead Tamlin. I guess that makes you a modhead ? Don't do it ! I hear you get chiggers and stuff.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

GREAT! ANOTHER COMEDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww...I wanna cry...I waited long and hard for the return of Tamlin. Even my husband knows I love that man.

Tamilin, always the lady's man.

Nepenthes AK I am not a mod. They are trying to fool you! You mod fool!

Branded! alas. The scarlet box! Oh, it's yellow, nevermind.

Oh no, I cant be related to a mod! Talk about a kick in the face, and its not absinth its well something thats not apropriate for the forums!! lol
smile_m_32.gif

should any blues band, or band in general have a Bassist? *cough cough* to keep the rythm going?

Hmm what was that last post? why is it empty? hmm maybe the poster doesnt exist to the rest of us?

Back