What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my first fathers day!

• Thread starter fc3srx713b
  • Start date
it was a nice fathers day yesterday as i got a FC3s for the very first time!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i got a FC3s for the very first time

I don't know what that is.
confused.gif
But....YAY!!!!
biggrin.gif

Happy Father's Day!

heh, I just figured out what your name meant! Happy fathers day, and buckle your seat belts!!!

Capslock

i dont get what his name means.... happy fathersday
alex

yea maybe you should explain these things to the community!

BE A GOOD father!

Been a dad so long, it means less and less as the day rolls by.

at least I got a card.

I gave my father baked beans. lol He loves the baked beans made by a specialty grocery store here. So I gave him two packages. Uhh...you might not want to go by their house for a few days...
confused.gif

lol... I bought my dad an ipod shuffle... he still has no idea how to use it! Its kinda funny. I got him some songs but he doesn't know how to find his way through the "intuitive" controls
biggrin.gif

Then I guess the controls aren't so "intuitive." lol

Alright Santos!

This was just my second, so I know your joy.

My wife & daughter got me a BIG charcol grill with a side firebox for smoking - total grill space: 830 square inches!!!!!

I actually got a phone call from my son 11 PM. I had about given up hope.

Kids, whether or not you believe in it, and no matter what anyone has told you *including your DAD* you need to do something to acknowledge the day. It matters. Guys don't show it much but we do have hearts.

I went shopping the day after father's day and got my husband some clothes. LOL, I know it sounds cheap, but everything was marked WAAYYY off and he needed clothes.

My kids made him cards, and he really liked thsoe because they were actually from the heart, not something off the shelf. Our oldest, only 7, drew the two of them riding in the pony cart. He did very well. My daughter age 5 drew hearts and glued sequins all over it. That was so like her. He seemed to really like it, especially when the 7 year old wrote "I loveyou" which he will never say to us out loud. He handed it to him and ran off so that he wouldn't have to give him a hug. LOL. But I know he really meant it because I just handed him the paper and told him to write daddy a Father's Day card. He came up with the rest all by himself. My husband was glad for his choice of picture because he does take him riding in the cart a lot and it is something that they do together to bond.

Back