What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any PC gamers here?

• Thread starter TheDuke
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tony Paroubek @ June 21 2006,11:06)]I was raised on PC games!  Pre Com64... We used to mess with the primative games for the Trash80 and apple2e which were basically D&D stuff running textbased on the computer..
Then the home pc hit the market with win3.1 and everything blew open with kingsquest and you name it!

online stuff:
AOL NWN
UO
Everquest
WOW (current)

offline I play all sorts of stuff...

sad thing is I no longer have any time for games ;<

T
Ha, Tony addicted to WOW. Need a support group? I just recently quit to lead a more productive life but that didn't work. I spend less time on the computer but more time doing other useless activities.

PC gaming rocks! But my pc is ailing and video card is way outdated. Last game I played was Neverwinter Nights, and both the expansion packs. Currently playing GTA San Andreas on PS2. Gonna get a xbox360 one of these days. I can't stand low resolution games played through a tv.

I played Pac Man a few times at the 7-11 in 1985..
but thats about it.

Scot

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I can't stand low resolution games played through a tv.

Hook up your console to your computer. I always did think it had its charm over playing on a TV.

My favorite web comics for gaming related stuff are Penny Arcade, and VG Cats. And thrown in for unrelated - but still good - meaurue, Boy on a Stick and Slither (BOASAS!).

I've been playing computer games for about 15 years, and I'm first and foremost a PC gamer.

I don't know how many days of my life I spent playing Civilization and its progeny, Master of Orion II, and Wing Commander -- a franchise that was killed just as it was starting to get good again.

Star Control II was one of the best games -ever-.

Now, I've pretty much been playing EVE-Online, a space-based MMO.

Master of Orion II really was pretty darn good. If you like that sort of game, then you really should give Galactic Civilizations II a shot. It's by different people so certain things are different, and there are still a few points to be desired, but it's got to be one of my top games of all time.

COD
COD United Offensive
COD 2
GTA 3
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas

Haven't played any of those in a while, though I'm starting to want to play COD 2 again.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tony Paroubek @ June 21 2006,10:06)]We used to mess with the primative games for the Trash80...
Hey! My first computer was a TRS-80! Remember ZorK? The filfre spell? Or how about the deadly Grue?

Ozzy for http://zelderex.com/ does it reset every now and then?
cool.gif

my favorite online comic, is cyanide and happyness!
laugh.gif

Ok, well I joined, and im wondering How do you message! whats the jist of the game?

Yes, it resets every three months.

You didn't put in my employer number, now I can't find you to help you.

blues.gif
grr thats what that was asking for!! opps!
biggrin.gif

Back