What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get your NASC auction plant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Well, the auction is still closed so lets go ahead and start a topic with who has recieved what plants from the auction. So when we can get into the topic, we can start closing topics down as complete. Follow my example below and we should be able to get through this!!

I've been sending in what things are completed to 0zzy (since he handled it last time.) But I figure I'll post the further ones here.

Also here's an idea: if you've got a camera, you could post a small picture with it, just to show off, but not large enough to detract from the functionality of this topic. If it'd be distracting, it may be fun to start a new topic for it. What do people think?

EDIT!! That's fine EST we mods cannot get into the topic to do it either yet (waiting on phil
smile_n_32.gif
) So I figured this may be easier in the longrun (hopefully it won't take long) than a bunch of PMs to us
smile_n_32.gif
As for the pictures... I think go ahead and start a new topic and lets just leave this one to the "i got my plant here's the link to the topic" posts.
smile.gif

Andrew

This topic will be temporary. Once we get the auction forum opened again, please post in your topic when an item is received and then we'll lock the topics to show they are completed.

I have received my ping from Steve/Elgecko and my burmanii seeds from Capslock.

So far I've received:
P. 'Sethos' from BigCarnivourKid
P. agnata from PinguiculaMan (listed by PlantAKiss)

Two more to go...

I recieved my Plants from Leilani--N. x tricocarpa
CapsLock--N. x Splendiana
N. Judith Finn

May I say All are Beautiful and Healthy!

Jim

Got my Hummer's Giant from Capslock today.

Please don't forget the link to the actual auction people. It would make it sooo much easier on us....
Andrew

Another plant today!

D. paradoxa... This one from CP2K

Looking quite nice!

The auction forum is now reopened! Please post your arrivals there so we can close out each item.

Thank you!

I've moved all these items recieved into the auction... If you recieve your plant.. Go to the auction you won, post you got it, and a mod will go in behind you and lock the topic showing it's done. Thanks for helping and participating!!!
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back